Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Last Milestone BD

I did it, I'm 65, officially a recipient of Medicare. ;-) So many people do not make it this far so I'm happy to be still be here. Thankfully to reach this age is not as emotional as say reaching 30 was. To be called ma'am now is nothing new and no longer having men eye you with appreciation and interest is also nothing new. Happily my Frank still looks at me with a twinkle in his beautiful brown eyes even though I suspect that age has idealised my image for him making me appear much better than I really am. ;-) Thanks to the dear souls who sent me emails, texts, cards, and good wishes. You all are much better friends than I deserve but I'm very grateful for you each and every one of you. May all of you 'Live long and prosper'.

2 comments:

Dog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evie said...

Whoop Whoop! Happy birthday!!! XOXOXO