Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Eve

The following link is my wish map for the election. http://news.yahoo.com/election/2008/dashboard?mapid=51243 Some picks are a long shot, sad to say Texas is one of them, but I'm hopeful about the rest of them. It's been a long, long, election process and people have worked very hard on both sides. Wish I could extend best wishes to the 'other side' but I'm keeping everything crossed that we Democrats take as much as possible. It seems like that's the only way anything can be done. Needless to say I'm very nervous about the whole thing.

Sad news that on election eve Obama's grandmother passed away. I know he wishes she could have stayed one more day. Our hearts go out to him and his family for their loss.
Here in Austin things are going fine except that our grandson's car was broken into. They didn't get anything, mainly because he didn't have anything in it, but the side window was smashed. One other car was broken into as well. It's disgusting.

The photo is Cyndi and Fanita...very cute. :-)



http://news.yahoo.com/election/2008/dashboard?mapid=51243

No comments: