Thursday, September 18, 2008

Make your own

We went to the local Dem. campaign headquarters this past Monday and they did not have any yard signs so I made my own. Frank made a frame for it and posted it in the front yard. I also made my own button which I wear pinned to my purse so when I go out I always have it with me. I don't know if it helps the campaign but I imagine they have to pay to have the signs and buttons done. This way I was able to send in a small donation directly to the campaign and not spend it at the store where the campaign only gets a portion of it. On a more serious note, and I'm not being catty here. McCain is an elderly man and dementia gets worse late in the evening so it is possible that he has some dementia and this could explain some of his latests gaffes, Zapatero, economy fine one day and crisis the next. Ok, most of his statements are outright lies but some of it could be due to dementia and his staff is covering it up. Sarah Palin's excuse for lying and being 'confused'? I have no idea...perhaps she's just a bobble head.



No comments: