Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday, Sunday....

Enjoying my brother while he's here on a visit. We watched W. yesterday and I liked it. I had heard of the film and couldn't imagine Josh Brolin as GW but he did a good job and it was very believable. On the walking side I've kept up my routine. Hopefully while my brother is here we'll go out together one morning and he'll help me rev up my pace that I'll do one day out of the 5 I walk. I want to walk a 5K in under 50 minutes. A modest goal that I think is doable. My left hip is a little tender right now but that comes and it's not so painful that I can't deal with it. Also while my brother is here Frank and I (along with Krys) are making a trip on the cheap to Shreveport to stimulate the Louisiana economy. ;-) It'll be a nice change for a couple of days. No dishes to wash, no bed to make, now that's the life. :-) The pic I included here is one of some figures used for the Texas Click It or Ticket campaign. Why they used the figures of Elvis, Yosemite Sam and the others I don't know. They are cute though.

No comments: