Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Wow here it is well into June and hot. We're expecting triple digit temperatures today. Ugh. I love Fall and Spring but Summer and Winter not so much. I've kept up my walking routine since my last post with my usual 3 mile average 5 days a week. With the days longer and hotter now I try to go early in the morning and get it done. I've been working on my painting and I'm thinking I'm getting better at it. Please see the posted photos. 1 is entitled Sunrise, 2 is The Lake House, 3 is The Boathouse. I hope you like them. I've also done some reading, the latest being Duma Key by Stephen King. I enjoyed it very much. Krys and I have seen two movies so far this summer. Star Trek which was super fun and Drag Me To Hell which was okay. We also took a trip last weekend to see our youngest granddaughter graduate from high school. Boy are we old! ;-) The battle to save the trees (mostly older pecans) at Barton Springs has been been won. Only 8 or 9 trees will be removed as opposed to the 28 they wanted to cut down. Yea!







4 comments:

karjo said...

Rose! You are an ARTIST:-)

Harriet said...

I'm glad that one of us has some artistic talent (and isn't isn't me) :-)

Nice job sis!

ollie

Evie said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!

Matuse said...

Thanks ya'll!