Friday, April 24, 2009

Day before 2009 Texas Roundup

I'm cheating and posting here the little blurb I posted on Facebook today. Lazy huh? I walked to the convention center which is about 2.8 miles from here to pick up my packet in an hour and 18 minutes, than I walked back to Barton Springs and 1st where Frank picked me up. It wasn't too hot, around 74 but it was way humid. Ick. Don't look to improve on my 5K time tomorrow cause I'm just slow, slow, slow, but I'll have a nice time.
Anyone watch 24, the CSI shows, NCIS? I'm getting a little bummed about the possible loss of some favorite characters. Evie will be MAD if Lt. Flack is axed from the show. On 24 the bodies drop like bowling pins so with the exception of Jack anyone could go. NCIS says it is losing a character but it isn't. Talk like that is annoying. As for CSI Miami and the original CSI no one is leaving so that's good.

No comments: