Saturday, January 3, 2009

Confusion reigns

Needless to say the holidays and having family visitors have wreaked havoc on my walking schedule. Between December 19, 2008 and January 3, 2009 I walked sporadically 2.00 miles to 3.500 miles. I didn't get the 5 days in a row but I did get in enough time not to sabotage my walking program...I don't think. ;-) Our kiddos have come and gone and now all our little chicks are back in their own nests. It was fun when we had them all around us.
Frank has been enjoying the many, many, football games going on but is bummed that his beloved Bama didn't win their bowl game. Still, he's happy they made it there. I think there have been surprises in the winners and losers of these games but that's the way things go. I hope the Longhorns don't blow it.
More photos. 1. Fanita getting sleepy 2. Evie teaching Derick to make egg-rolls 3. Evie and Lauren locked in a wrestling hold 4. Quieter coffee time for Evie and me









No comments: