Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring has sprung

As you can tell by the date on my last blog entry I have been lazy about blogging. I have been walking though and doing at least 3 miles a day 5 days a week. I've posted some photos of things I've seen this past week. Spring is bursting out all over Austin thanks to the bit of rain we've had recently. I hope you enjoy viewing the photos as much as I have enjoyed taking them.
1. A tree putting forth brilliant yellow buds in front of a stone wall that fronts the St. Hose Hotel on South Congress. 2. Wisteria climbing a pergola in the court yard of the old St. Jose Hotel 3. A pictorial history unfolds for you along the newly constructed pathway on Cesar Chavez that overlooks Town Lake. 4. Bluebonnets growing along the edge of South Fifth. Doesn't my cell phone take great photos? It's a Motorala Razor too...not a fancy Iphone. :-)











No comments: