Saturday, August 2, 2008

Weekly Catch Up

Walking Stats: 7-28-08 did 2.985 7-29-08 walked 2.926 7-31-08 saw me getting in 2.530, hot, hot, hot 8-01-08 I managed 2.993 in spite of the heat because we had a nice breeze Cyndi had a problem with a minor surgical procedure but she's doing good now. Still no word from the insurance company about the PET scan. I told Frank if he didn't call them Monday I would or better yet I'd let our daughter-in-law Sandy do the calling. She would give them what for! Did I mention here how much I hate most of the summer television schedule? It's so boring aside from a couple of shows like The Closer, Project Runway, and So You Think You Can Dance. Can't wait for fall with the new shows and football!!! The political scene is sinking into a quagmire of utter nonsense with most of it coming from the the GOP side. I shudder to think what will happen after the conventions are over with. I hope our girl Hillary is sitting in her elegant living room, sipping coffee, and happy very deep down that she is not out there with a target painted on her back. Meanwhile I am looking forward to the upcoming Olympic games. My favorite venues are Track & Field, Swimming, Diving, and Gymnastics.
Check out video of our new kitchen faucet. Silly thing I know but if you only knew how slow our old one was you'd appreciate the new one like we do.

No comments: