Sunday, March 20, 2016

A Sunday in March 2016

The political race is going strong and the news channels are enjoying the whole spectacle of the Republican race. The only thing I have to say about the whole thing is that it's stupid.
We have some company coming today and leaving on Tuesday. It'll be nice to have something different going on.
SXSW is over, yeah!
Not anything to report on my exercise schedule...I'm lame, not in a physical way but in a mental way, and that's about it.
Been watching Sleepy Hollow, Lucifer (great fun but fluff stories), and waiting for the season finale of NCIS when Michael Weatherly does his last show as Tony.
Had some blood work done and the doctor says I'm holding steady. I read the report and while I understand some of the results some are Greek to me even if I look the words up on the Internet.
We had a lot of thunder on Friday but very tiny amount of rain. It's cooler the past couple of days and today but it's supposed to climb back into the 80's by mid-week. We've had no winter, and seem to have jumped over spring into summer. Ah well, that's the way it goes.

No comments: