Saturday, December 12, 2009

Don't send stupid stuff to me

What do the following people have in common: Eliot Spitser, Mark Sanford, Newt Gringrich, David Letterman, Alex Rodriguez, Shaq, Kobe Bryant, Micheal Jordan (and the list goes on and on) have in common with Tiger Woods. Yep, they've all had affairs. And all you numnuts who think you're so cute and funny by spreading your stupid jokes around the Internet can just stop sending them to me. While these people did bring on the situation they are in through their own actions, their families did not and I'm sure reading all this garbage does not help any of them heal from the public humiliation they are suffering through. Last I read Mrs Sanford filed for divorce. They had a lovely family and now it's broken up. Not such a funny thing is it? So yuk it up and hope you or a loved one doesn't wind up in a similar situation because I'm sure you'd think differently if the shoe was on the other foot.

No comments: