Monday, August 24, 2009

Obesity May Shrink Your Brain - Science & Health News Briefs | Newser

This is yet another reason to keep your weight under control. Of course this was a small study so who knows if it's true or not. Even if it's not there are plenty of reasons to keep fit. On the walking front I did my usual last week. I woke up shortly after 7 this morning and didn't feel all that good and laid there and debated with myself about whether or not I should go for a walk. Finally I talked myself into doing it and did okay. Guess I'm just sick of the heat (105 yesterday) and humidity. Only a few more days and we'll break the 68 or 69 days of 100 plus days set back in 1925. Sigh, not a record I'm happy to be witness to. :0/

Obesity May Shrink Your Brain - Science & Health News Briefs Newser

Shared via AddThis

No comments: